Join other South Valley Civic Theatre members, July 16-20, 2018
as we kick off our 50th anniversary with a 5 day/4 night NYC and Broadway tour!
Lock in today’s price by reserving your space by the April 12 deadline!
(After April 12, registration will incur late fees. )
Theater lover features:
- 3 Broadway shows
- Broadway workshop
- Radio City Music Hall guided tour
New York City highlights:
- Midtown: Rockefeller Center / St. Patrick’s Cathedral / Times Square / Top of the Rock
- Lower Manhattan: Trinity Church / Wall Street / 9/11 Memorial / Chinatown / Little Italy
- Soho gallery walk / Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) / Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park: Cherry Hill / Strawberry Fields / Belvedere Castle / Delacorte Theater
- Ferry to Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty
Bring your lunch and souvenir money … everything else is included!
- Airfare and airport transfers
- 4 nights hotel
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Entrance fees, local transportation, and Broadway tickets
- Full time services of a professional Tour Director
Your cost: $2,095 pp – Adult (23+), based on double occupancy
Because this is a private tour, with a cost calculated based on a minimum of 20 participants, the above rate is guaranteed until March 29, 2018. After that, the rate will be recalculated and may or may not go up for people who sign up later. Alternatively, if 30 or more people participate, the rate for all may go down.
Possible additional savings, reducing the above price, include:
- Student (under age 23) – $45 pp discount
- Quad occupancy for 3-4 students, same gender – $180 pp discount
- Previous Explorica (the tour company) customer – $50 discount
- Land only (book and pay separately for your flights and transfers to/from the hotel) – $371 pp discount
Single occupancy: $160 surcharge
Pay just $50 to enroll
Monthly payment plan option