Were you a theater geek when you were young, and are you considering dipping your toe in the water again? Or perhaps you never thought you’d get involved with live theater, but your kids are interested and you want to support them? Or maybe theater was something that always intrigued you but you couldn’t quite work up your courage to try it. Perhaps you are curious about whether we are the kind of people doing a kind of thing in which you might want to get involved. Look no further… we truly offer a fun and worthwhile experience for everyone.
- If participating in live theater is new to you, we offer an open, supportive, and unintimidating environment for your personal adventure.
- If you’re a stage veteran, we offer open auditions for all roles and the opportunity to hone and celebrate your skills with other capable amateurs and appreciative audiences.
- If your interests and strengths lie off-stage, we need and welcome novices and experts alike across a wide spectrum of participation, from directors, costumers, choreographers and musicians, to craftspeople in carpentry, sound, lighting, set design, and stage management.
- If you like to manage and organize projects and teams of people, and you enjoy working with other volunteers, we always are looking for producers and fellow board members to turn our play selectors’ dreams into compelling on-stage realities.
- If you want your kids to try something new that will build their self-esteem and introduce them to new friends, or if you’d like your grandkids to shine at something in addition to sports or video games, then our teen, kids and all-ages shows are break-out opportunities for their personal growth and everyone’s pride.
- If you just want to get away from “that screen” for a while, we offer an art form that, depending on your chosen participation, will exercise your mind, eyes and ears, will perform like the best diet you ever tried, and will capture your imagination while you enjoy and support friends and family in your community.
- And finally, even if you don’t want to get away from video or computer screens (but someone you care about does), coming to your community theater takes little time, and parking is always close and free.