Please purchase your ticket in advance. (Go to the show on this website and purchase online through Vendini, our ticketing agent.) Please purchase early to ensure you get in to see the show. Our shows are popular and we are a small space, so we sell out fast and frequently.
Special Seating Requests
We want you to have the best experience possible at Limelight! Let us know (in the “Comment” field of our online ticket order) if you have special seating requirements due to mobility or other issues. We will work hard to accommodate your needs.
All seats are assigned at purchase time. At purchase you have the choice of a LOW table or a HIGH table.
Will I get my own table?
It depends on how many are in your party. Our cabaret tables seat four (both the high and the low tables), and we fill them.
- If you are a party of one, you will be seated with up to three other patrons.
- If you are a party of two, you will sit with another party of two.
- If you are a party of three, you will likely be seated with a person who purchased a single ticket.
- If you are a party of four, you will have your own table.
- If you are a party of five, six, or seven, you will have a LOW six-foot table to share with your group.
- If you are a party of eight or more, we will extend a LOW six-foot table to accommodate the size of your group.
I am buying my ticket separately. Can you seat me with my group?
Absolutely! In the “Comment” field of your online ticket order specify the group with whom you want to be seated (e.g. “Jones group of 8”). Be sure group members all order around the same time so we don’t sell out before all have purchased their tickets.
Seating request caution for late purchases
Ordering tickets the day before or the day of the show is always worth a try; however you will have seats assigned from our remaining available seats. Special seating requests probably can’t be accommodated. Thank you for understanding.
Having problems with your ticket order?
Contact us at boxoffice@SVCT.org