Why Become a Member?
South Valley Civic Theatre is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, all-volunteer organization. We rely on the community for its financial support through the purchase of memberships in SVCT, advertising in our show programs, ticket revenue and concession sales at our shows. All donations are tax-deductible.
Your support enables us to provide high quality performing arts experiences for the residents of South Santa Clara County and surrounding communities. Your support is returned to the community in the form of live theater productions for the enjoyment of participants and audiences alike. Membership growth enables us to produce more ambitious shows and to reach more people.
- Discounted tickets
- Discounted cast fees
- Discounts on SVCT-run workshops
- Special announcements regarding auditions and performances
- The opportunity to cast your vote in annual members’ choice awards
- A special invitation to our annual gala members’ choice awards event
- Acknowledgement of your membership in each of our show programs for the season
- A priceless feeling about your sense of commitment to and support for your community!
- Benefactor $500+
- Sponsor $250 to $499
- Patron $150 to $249
- Family $50 to $149
- Individual $25
Please consider a Benefactor, Sponsor, or Patron membership for your business. Your membership demonstrates your community spirit and is completely tax deductible.
To check whether you are still a member in good standing (memberships are good for one year from the date of payment), contact membership@SVCT.org
Memberships are good for one year from the date of payment. Either complete a Membership Form (download, complete online, and print) and mail it today or use Paypal (below) to complete your membership online.