With the return of our annual awards show, we celebrate the cast and staff of our 2021-2022 productions —
- Ripcord (Limelight) – Sept 2021
- A Nice Family Christmas (Limelight) – Nov 2021
- The Night Before Christmas (Staged Reading) – Dec 2021
- Cabaret (Playhouse) – Mar 2022
- Newsies JR (Playhouse – Teen Production) – May 2022
- Tigers Be Still (Limelight) – May 2022
- Beauty and the Beast (Playhouse) – June 2022
We also celebrate and recognize much more:
- We recognize the creativity and persistence that went into keeping SVCT alive during Covid. By leveraging ingenuity and technology, SVCT produced and delivered a dozen online plays, some using a green screen at SVCT’s warehouse, some as fixed sets at our Limelight venue, and others through Zoom.
- . We are grateful for the loyal members who maintained their membership and support of SVCT, even without live theater. Those supporters helped ensure that, post-Covid, their community theater would again flourish.
- We celebrate, with this 2021-2022 season, the successful transition of Limelight and the Limelight vision from founders Kevin Heath and Alan Obata to SVCT, and the completion of a full season under SVCT’s management, led by Robin Bezanson and Peter Mandel. We are grateful to past Limelight’s patrons for their continued enthusiastic support of Limelight under our new management.
- And finally we acknowledge the cast and staff of the two shows that were in rehearsal in March, 2020, Cabaret at the Playhouse and Tigers Be Still at Limelight. Both shows returned, stronger than before, as part of the 2021-2022 season.
Thank you to everyone for your part in maintaining a vibrant community theater presence in the South Valley!