Auditions Scheduled for Cabaret
Auditions Friday, Nov 5, 6:30 pm;
Callbacks Sunday, Nov 7, 2 pm
Cabaret, initially scheduled for April, 2020 will finally be opening in March, 2022 at the Morgan Hill Community Playhouse! Due to scheduling conflicts, we will be re-casting several of the roles, including Sally Bowles and Cliff Bradshaw (leads).
- Click here for additional details about the production (synopsis, performance dates, staff).
- Click here for descriptions of the roles we will be filling.
- Click here for an audition packet. Please complete the packet and bring it to your audition.
- Prepare a 1-2 minute vocal selection. Piano accompaniment will be provided (bring sheet music), but we prefer and encourage you to bring a karaoke version of your selection on CD, phone, or mp3.
- Come prepared to learn a short dance routine. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that you can move in.
- You do not need a monologue; we will have people read sides from a script.
- All auditions are held at the SVCT warehouse, Building G2, 16840 Joleen Way, Morgan Hill.
- Please contact the show’s producers, at Cabaret@SVCT.org with any additional questions.
Inclusion and Diversity
South Valley Civic Theatre expects that all people, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual identity, culture, age, gender expression, background, ability, economic status, education, credentials and experience have the opportunity to be engaged in our programming. .We encourage all actors to audition.
Vaccination Considerations for SVCT Productions
South Valley Civic Theatre is committed to preserving the safety of our staff, cast, crew and audience members. To that end, we are requiring all cast, staff and patrons to be fully vaccinated for performances both at the Morgan Hill Community Playhouse and at Limelight in Gilroy. At check-in for all auditions, we will be requesting proof of vaccination. We thank you for your support of community theater